Friday, September 26, 2014

Stroller - Car Organizer Review

Hi,hi!!

I am not a very organized person.  :(  I have my own system of disorganization!  I know where things are, but things look a little cluttered.  It's not TOTALLY my fault (it never is, ha!).  I live in a small apartment with too much stuff!  I appreciate any product that helps me be better organized.

Today's review is awesome for so many reasons!  Meet the "Super Stroller Organizer", by Children 'n Us.


This is a large organizer.... 11.8 x 6.3 x 5.9 inches.  
One does not have to have a stroller to use this organizer.  I love using it in my car.  I attached it to the headrest.  Instead of having items just laying in the backseat, they are now all organized!
I keep my umbrella, gloves, wet wipes, tissues, mini first aid kit and napkins in it at all times.  While driving I have my water bottle in it. This winter I will add my ice scraper (I'm always digging around for that thing!), and I always keep extra gloves with me in the winter in case I see someone that does not have gloves.  I like to have a extra pair to offer them.  Also, if one lives in a place with frequent snow storms, this would be a great place to store some emergency snacks.


Because of all the compartments and size, this would be very advantageous to anyone with a stroller, or one could attach it to the front of their bicycle.

I like this product so much that I also bought one for an up-coming baby shower.  Moms and Dads need all the help they can get to keep items handy while pushing a stroller.  

There are many uses for this organizer and I highly recommend it.

One may purchase Super Stroller Organizer on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment