Thursday, September 11, 2014

Mega Mesh Premium Magnetic Screen Door Review

Hola, hola!

Fall appears to be on the way here in Ohio, although one can't be sure!  One day it is 92 degrees the next day it is 56 degrees.  It is cray-cray, it is Ohio!  ha!  I am ready for some cooler days so I can use my new magnetic screen door!  


I have lived in an apartment for the past seven years without the benefit of a screen door.  It really has been a big blah, blah for me as I like to sit inside and watch it rain.  Now I can!  

This door is easy to install, and the instructions are clearly explained.  The mesh on this door is second to none.  The only issue I have with this door is that it has 4 small sections of velcro down the sides, as opposed to one long solid piece of velcro.  I have sent this suggestion on to the manufacturer.  

This magnetic door is great for apartment dwellers and RV's.  They are also really handy if one has a fenced in yard and then the dog can go outside wherever they want.  My daughter's dog learned to use her magnetic door very quickly.

One may purchase Mega Mesh Magnetic Door  on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment