Friday, September 19, 2014

Dual Julienne and Vegetable Peeler Review

Hi,hi!

It is a little nippy here this morning!  45 degrees, that's only like 13 degrees away from freezing!  I no likey!  But, I love seeing the fall colors as the leaves change.  And, the cute sweaters and jackets that become available.  Also, home meals tend to change with cooler weather.  There is more veggie soup, chili and such being made.  And, doesn't that just smell delish!  

When I make vegetable soup, I make a big pot, so there is a whole lotta peelin' goin' on!  If one doesn't have a good veggie peeler the process can just wear ya down!  :)  Well, I have some good news for all you veggie peelers out there!  

Introducing the Dual Julienne and Vegetable Peeler by Priority Chef.
  

This is one sharp peeler!  Literally and figuratively!  It is the sharpest peeler I have ever owned, which cuts down on prep time. And, it is "appeeling" to the eye with it's brushed metal finish.


I love products that do more than one function.  This kitchen gadget can peel, julienne and even has a potato eye remover!  Move over Inspector Gadget!  Ha!  

This is rated the #1 peeler on Amazon.  And today it is on sale for only $8.25.  Plus, they offer a money back guarantee.  

One may purchase this professional dual julienne/vegetable peeler on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment