Friday, September 26, 2014

Portable cellphone charger - +LIFEGUARD MINI

Hi,hi!

I hope today finds you well and happy!  

Today's review is something I think many people have a need for.  It is a portable cellphone charger.

One charges the battery (the black power bank) via the cord provided.  The first time I charged it, it took about 4 hours to get a full charge.

One can then charge their phone from the power bank, which is awesome when ones phone battery is running low and an electrical outlet is not available.

It comes with a lightening cord for iphones, but the universal cord works with many models, including my S4 Samsung.

I keep this in a small make up bag in my purse.  I love having a back-up option.  It is quite handy if (for example) one has a long wait at the doctor's office and wants to play games on their cell phone while they wait.  This can really drain the battery fast.  But, no worries now, as this lipstick tube sized charger will keep one playing on!  :)

This does need re-charged from time to time even if it has not been used.

One may purchase Lifeguard mini charger at Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment