Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Lovely Duo Salt and Pepper Grinder by Ozeri

Hi, hi!

I hope today finds you well and happy.  I still have two family members that are having medical problems, and it is heart breaking to see the changes these illnesses have caused in their lives.  My Mom had 4 surgeries in 10 days, and has to have another surgery on the 24th.  We are grateful to still have her with us.  It makes one really appreciate each moment they get to spend with loved ones. 

So, that is some of what is going on in my world.  Loads are wonderful things are also happening.  Because of YOU, my blog followers, I continue to receive great products to tell you about!

Today's review is another great Ozeri product.  Their Fresko Duo Salt and Pepper Grinder.


This duo grinder is awesome for those of us with limited counter space.  Also, isn't it just so attractive!  I feel quite the 'lil chef when I use it!  ha!!

Being able to adjust the coarseness of the salt is nice for steaks and things like...k ...ka..(it's a vegetable!)  kale chips.  I'm so bad about not eating vegetables.  I can do better, I will do better!  

This dual grinder would make a great wedding gift.  Just add the grinder, salt and peppercorns in a gift bag and you have a unique gift.

I think it adds elegance to the supper table, because of how attractive it is.


One may purchase the  Fresko Duo Salt and Pepper Grinder
and several other great Ozeri items at Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI


No comments:

Post a Comment