Saturday, September 20, 2014

Eye & Mighty Eyelash Curler Review with discount code!!

Hola, hola!

I hope today finds you well and happy!  No, do not adjust your set!  I am playing with different fonts to see if I like any of them!   :)  Thank you for being my test subjects!
I think I will stick with this one.  

Do you ever find yourself using the same thing over and over.  Sure it works, it gets the job done, but perhaps there is something out there that would work better.  I think a lot of the time, one just settles.  Especially when it comes to cosmetic products.

People say kind things to me about my eyes, so I tend to spend extra time and money on eye products.  Gotta keep those compliments rollin' in!  Blahaha!!

I was REALLY pleased when I was chosen to review Bella and Bear Eye and Mighty eyelash curler.  And yes, curling one's eyelashes does make a difference in eye appearance.

One of the things that makes Eye and Mighty so different from other eyelash curlers is the pad.  It never has to be replaced!
See the below picture to see the difference in the pad of a generic curler and that of Bella and Bear.


The pad I am referring to, is the little black strip of rubber that cushions the eyelashes while curling.  One can see the Bella and Bear curler is almost twice as thick as the curler at the top of the picture.  Also, notice the ergonomic design of Eye & Mighty which gets all one's lashes curled without pinching.  


If you have eyelashes, you need Bella and Bear Eye & Mighty! :)

They are not only functional, but really pretty with red handles and they come in a beautiful box.  One can see these features when visiting the Amazon link below.

Now comes the reallllllly  goood part!   Until December 31, 2014, Bella and Bear is offering 25% off with the following code:  
                                           
                                 HALE0611

One may purchase Bella and Bear Eye & Mighty
on Amazon.  (If you should have any problems with the code, please leave me a comment, so I can let Kelly know.  She is so nice to work with and takes great pride in her products and customer satisfaction.

These would also make a great stocking stuffer!

I leave you with a quote from Audrey Hepburn; "for beautiful eyes, look for the good in others".

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment