Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Weight Gurus Scales and App!

Hi, hi!

How are things in your world?  I had one heck of a week-end, with the car breaking down on the way to West Virginia, to a family member taking a nasty fall and breaking his orbital bone, to my darling fiance being in a car accident.  (Praise God, he wasn't severely injured).  I was darn glad to see Saturday come to an end.  Ha!  Oh, and we never did make it to West Virginia, so I missed my precious Trevor's birthday party. :(  It was an emotional week-end!

Well, ya see I'm an emotional eater.  This is where my review begins.. I am reviewing this scale that tells me way more than I ever wanted to know.  LOL  There are just some things one can't un-see.  Blahaha!

Introducing  the Weight Gurus Smartphone Tracking Digital Body Fat Scale 


This scale was easy to set up and sync with my smart phone.  Although, one does not have to sync it to their phone, to use the scale.  I like having it sync-ed to my phone because it makes like a little graph of how I have done for the week.

It can keep track of up to 8 people, and it recognizes who the user is when they step on the scale.

Not only does this scale tell one their weight but also shows
BIA Analysis for Body Fat, Lean Mass, Water Weight and Bone Mass.   Seeee..   I told ya there was some stuff that might make your eyeballs burn.  Haaa!!!!!  But, I love getting all this information because it has really helped me to see that I need to make some changes.

One may purchase Weight Gurus Scales on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

P.S. Don't forget to follow my blog anyway ya can! Thank you bunches!!!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment