Sunday, August 31, 2014

Pure Shea Butter, for softer skin!

Hi,hi!

Ahh, what a lovely day it has been.  I took a "lazy" day today!  Sometimes, it is OK to just not do anything but hang out in PJ's all day.  

What the heck is "shea" butter, anyways??  Well, it is made from the fat of the nut from the ... you guessed it... African Shea Tree!  :)

This shea butter by /Cleopatra's Choice/Adovia is luxury in a tub!  The United States Agency for International Development, Gassel Consulting, and many other companies suggested a grading system for shea butter.  With Grade A being the very best.  To be rated A it has to be raw, unrefined and extracted using only water.  Well, here ya go.. Cleopatra's Choice Pure Shea Butter is Grade A!  

There are numerous uses for shea butter, other than just dry skin and hair.  But, even if that was all it could be used for, it is worth every penny.  An internet search will give several ways one can use shea butter.

As always, I feel this is another great Adovia product.  And, I recommend it to family and friends.

One may purchase Raw Shea Butter at Amazon.  This comes with a 100% money back guarantee.  "Ya can't beat that with a stick"!  Sorry, I think I just channeled my granny with that last statement.  Blahaha!

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI




  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Concentrated concentrations of vitamins make shea butter the ideal cosmetic ingredient to soften skin. Using shea butter, especially on your face, can soothe, tone and calm your skin.

    ReplyDelete