Sunday, September 28, 2014

The many uses of Raw Organic Shea Butter

Hi,hi!

Thank you for stopping by!  I appreciate your support.  I put a lot of effort into bringing you great product reviews, and it means a lot that you take time out of your busy schedule to drop by.

Today's review is Raw Organic Unrefined Shea Butter.  In other words, the best of the best.  


As you can see, this comes in a fairly solid bar.  It is not a lotion, if while being shipped it softens up, one needs to put it in the fridge for about 30 minutes to bring it back to the correct consistency.

This product is great for do-it-yourselfers ( i just made that last word up myself!)  ha!  It can be used in making soap, conditioner or a carrier for essential oils.  It is also great for ones hair.

This shea butter is made in the US by Beauty by Shea.  It starts it's journey to the US from Ghana.  It is filtered once in Ghana and then filtered again when it reaches the US, thereby ensuring the purest form of Shea Butter.

My main area of dry skin is my forearms.  I guess because over the years that is the area that has gotten the most sun damage.  I don't like it, but there it is.  I put this on my arms all throughout the day, I like the texture and the way it makes my skin feel.

Beauty by Shea Raw Organic Shea Butter can be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment