Thursday, September 18, 2014

Bella & Bear Hair She Goes Hair Removal Kit Review

Hi,hi!  

This is going to be one of those posts where I tell more about myself than I really want anyone to know!  Blahaha!!

Well I might as well just blurt it out... I have some un-wanted facial hair.  My Grandpa had this little ditty he use to sing; "How dee do, and how are you?  How's the whiskers on your chin, growing out or growing in?  When he use to say that to me as a child, little did I know that one day I would have whiskers growing out!  HAAAA!!!!  Well, I just can't help it, it's life!  So, I do what I can to keep it under control.  :)  

This is why I was pleased to be given the chance to review the Bella & Bear Hair She Goes Hair Removal Kit.




Not only is this an awesome product, but it's PINK!!!

Although the process is quite simple, it does take a little practice to correctly use the hair remover.  It is spring-like; one bends it in two, rotates the ends and rolls it up the face.  

It  would also be great for anyone that has "peach fuzz" on their cheeks or jawline.  It provides longer lasting results than hair removers.  I don't know about you, but I really dislike putting harsh chemicals on my face.  This little tool eliminates that.

Also included in the kit is a very nice tweezer.  I am a tweezer snob. Ha!  I have them everywhere!  I even buy tweezers for other people!  I know my tweezers and these are great!

The company is very lovely to work with.  And, they offer a satisfaction guarantee.  And the packaging it just adorable!

One may purchase Bella & Bear Hair She Goes Kit on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!

VICKI








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment