Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Your face may need extra moisture during the winter

Helllloooooo,

How are you?  I am doing pretty good, mainly trying to stay warm.
It is freezing in OhiO!  Blecckkkkkkkkkk

Sometimes running the furnace or just going from freezing cold air to warmer air makes my face have dry patches.  Not pretty!

I rely heavily on moisturizers during the winter months.  I was pleased with Body Merry asked me to review their Retinol Surge Moisturizer.








The retinol helps to revive skin and is specially formulated not to dry out the skin as some prescription retinols is known to do.

This product also contains Green Tea, Jojoba oil, Vitamin E and Vitamin B.

It has a pleasant smell, but does not linger.  It absorbs quickly and is not greasy.

I use this product after cleaning, and toning my face and neck.

I really like the pump dispenser, as it gives me less chance of spilling something!  :)

This carries a 5 star review on Amazon, and they offer a 90 money back guarantee.  This is made in the USA and is cruelty free.

I have used several Body Merry products and been pleased with all of them.

Body Merry Retinol Moisturizer may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment