Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Find out what's hot and what's not with the No Contact Infrared Thermometer!

Hi!

To quote my sister, I hope nothing in your life is broked and you are doing well!  :)

Todays product is quite a handy little gadget.  It is a no contact infrared thermometer with laser targeting.




This is very easy to use.  It comes with a battery and it is easy to install, no tools necessary.  

It can read temperatures in C or F.  

I have not used it in a way a mechanic might, but I can see the advantages.  I believe it would also be good for contractors and electricians.

I used it to find cold spots in my house, to determine where cold air is coming in.

It is actually kinda fun to use! :)  

It can also be used to determine the temperature of food.  It carries a 5 star rating on Amazon.  Other reviews are happy with it also.

MeasuPro Infrared Thermometer  may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

No comments:

Post a Comment