Wednesday, December 17, 2014

See what is happening behind you with this rear view monitor mirror!

Hola,

I hope today finds you well!  Things are good with me and I am looking forward to the holidays.

Time has a way of sneaking up on me!  But todays product ensures that no one will be sneaking up behind me while I am using my computer!





This is awesome for anyone who works in a cubicle.  It sits very securely on my laptop.  It also will work on a regular monitor.

It has a wide convex viewing area, making it possible to see quite a large area.

This would also be great for keeping a watch on ones children.  I can see many uses for this mirror.  

It is a very high quality mirror, the image is crystal clear.

Be sure and remove the clear film covering the mirror when it first arrives.  :)

Monitor Mirror may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

No comments:

Post a Comment