Sunday, December 7, 2014

Learning the Salsa!

Hola!

Some of you may recall that I spent a month in Ecuador this past summer.  The World Cup Soccer Tournament was going on while I was there, and we always went somewhere to watch the matches.  It was loads of fun, and with every win, there was dancing in the streets!

One truly does not want to go to SA without knowing a little Salsa!
I didn't have a clue how to dance and felt quite awkward being around some terrific dancers!  Of course, many of them had been dancing since childhood, so I cut myself a little slack.  LOL

I was very excited when I was approved to review Salsa Crazy Dance DVDs.  



5 DVDs in set!






As one can see, there are 3 DVDs for beginners and 2 for intermediate.

The beginners starts out for people like me that can't dance a lick!
I am very far from auditioning for a dance contest, but it has been fun learning!  Also, it is exercise while having fun, and oft times laughing at my clumsy efforts!

Other Amazon reviewers have stated that even though they had some experience dancing Salsa, these DVDs had helped them learn even more.

I know on my next trip to SA, I will not be sitting on the sidelines!

I think these would be fun for all!  I bet even the kids would enjoy giving it a try!

Salsa Crazy may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment