Friday, December 12, 2014

There is a good chance you could be Magnesium deficient - Read on!

Hi!

I hope today finds you well and happy.  I am doing pretty good. We have had some worrisome things going on, but everything seems to be smoothing out.

Do you ever feel over whelmed by all the vitamins and supplements on the market today?  Yeh, me too!  Taking too much of some vitamins is as bad as not having enough of them and everything seems to promise something different!

In my research for chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia, I discovered that as many as 90% of Americans could be Magnesium deficient.  


So I was pleased to be given the chance to try Simple Health 100% Natural Magnesium Citrate.

My legs use to ache pretty bad at night, but since taking just 1/2 tsp of Magnesium Citrate in 8 oz of water, the aching has went away.

In order to get Magnesium from food, one should eat fiber.  I'm not a big veggie eater. :/  

This is a finely milled powder that dissolves quickly in water or your beverage of choice.  I don't mind the taste of it, so I just do water, some people add it to their juice.

According to WebMD Magnesium has been useful in treating a wide range of ailments from indigestion to chronic fatigue.  And, yes even leg cramps.

According to other research, there is not an easy blood test for Magnesium as most Magnesium is in our bones.  Only a few hospitals in the US have the equipment to do proper Magnesium tests.

I encourage you to do your own research on Magnesium deficiency to determine if adding this supplement is right for you.  And, as always consult your Dr. before starting anything new.

Simple Health is made in the USA, 100% natural and No GMO. They also offer a money back guarantee.

Magnesium Citrate Powder may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI


No comments:

Post a Comment