Thursday, December 18, 2014

Baby it's cold outside, but I still need my fan!

Hola,

I know that some of you may not be thinking of a cooling fan right now, but I love to hear a fan running while drifting off to sleep.

One of the great things about Ozeri's Ultra wind fan is it comes with  a remote control and a timer that can be set in 1 hour increments.


                                            images from Amazon

This tower fan can be adjusted from 42" to 32".  It has 3 settings and will oscillate 90 degrees. 

It has 3 pre-programmed airflow settings to aid in comfort and relaxation.

I think it is lovely!  It looks attractive sitting in my room and takes up very little space.

I have found Ozeri to be very consumer friendly.  I enjoy many of their products.

Ozeri Tower Fan may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

No comments:

Post a Comment