Friday, December 5, 2014

Defense for scars and stretch marks receives Kudos from an expectant Mommie!

Well hello!

It is nice to see you, I really appreciate you stopping by.

Todays review is Body Merry Stretch Mark and Scar defense cream.

Since I just happen to have a pregnant daughter in law, I thought I would be nice and let her give this a try.  Because, sometimes, I'm nice that way!  :)




When I questioned Sara about how she felt the cream worked.  She said, "I love it"!  She went on to say that even her husband, my son, has mentioned that her belly looks smoother since she started using Body Merry Stretch Mark cream.  

She said, her belly stays moisturized all day.  She plans to continue to use it after she has the baby.  If Mama's happy everybody's happy!

A lot of premium natural and organic ingredients go into making this cream.   - Organic Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Vitamins E + C + B3 + B5, Sunflower Seed Oil, Plant Stem Cells, Organic Hemp Seed Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Raspberry Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Organic Gotu Kala, Algae Extract and Japanese Green Tea Leaf Extract - to name just a few.
(copied from Amazon product page)

It is made in the USA and is cruelty free.  I have used other Body Merry products and I have been pleased with all of them.

Body Merry  may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment