Monday, December 22, 2014

Beautonics Derma Roller - What is a Derma Roller?

Hi!

I hope today finds you well.  Things are great here.  As I write to you, I have a puppy laying on me and another dog laying on the couch beside me.  They are my niece's dogs.  They have been wrestling like crazy and have finally exhausted themselves!  It makes me tired just to watch them.  LOL

Well, on with the review.  Some of you may not be familiar with a derma roller.  I wasn't either, but I was intrigued by it's claims.






Something that I noticed right off was this product arrives sterile.  That tells me the company is serious about this product being kept clean.  It is after all little micro needles and one does have the potential of drawing blood if applying too much pressure.

One should disinfect the roller after each use, and do not share it with anyone else.

This product works by opening up little holes in your skin, thereby causing collagen production to increase.  It also allows for more absorption of serums and moisturizers if they are applied after using the derma roller.

Reasons why one may use the derma roller includes, scars, stretch marks, loose skin, acne and hair loss.  

This product comes nicely packaged, again I was quite impressed with that.  And it has a protective plastic case that protects the needles.

One rolls the derma roller, horizontally, vertically and diagonally on the area they are working on.  It is little tiny needles, so there can be some "ouchie", but just apply less pressure.

It feels really good on my scalp.  I use it to help get more nutrients to my hair.  

Derma Roller may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

I was provided this product in exchange for my review, I received no other form of compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment