Monday, December 29, 2014

Benefits of a Colon Cleanse Detox

Hi!

It is so nice to "see" you.  I really appreciate you dropping by!

For some of us, the holidays meant extra eating, travelling and stress.  All of these can wreck havoc on our digestive system.  It is a great time for a colon cleanse!  Whewhooo!  :)




Benefits of a colon cleanse include:  increased energy, relief from bloating or constipation, helps to improved the absorption of nutrients, weight loss and over all better digestive health.

This is an all natural colon cleanse.  The recommended dosage is 2 capsules in the morning and 2 in the evening.  Do not exceed a 10 day cleanse.

Those who have never done a colon cleanse before, may want to start off by taking 1 capsule for the first day to see how things..."go".  Ha!  That is what I did, I took 1 and saw good results in about 12-14 hours.  I experienced no cramping nor did I feel ill.

Also, while taking this product, one should increase their water intake and eat more fiber, ie  vegetables.

This product worked well for me.  I always recommend talking with ones Dr. or pharmacist before starting anything new.

Extra-Strength-Colon-Cleanse-Detox may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

I was provided this product in exchange for my review, I received no other compensation.


No comments:

Post a Comment