Thursday, December 18, 2014

The latest "BUZZ" in skin care!

Hi!

I hope you are having a lovely day.  I sure did!  My sweet daughter took me out for lunch today.  I really enjoy times like these, when it is just her and I.  She is a lovely woman and I am grateful she is my daughter.

Boy, do I have good news for you!  Todays product is absolutely amazing!  I LOVE this product!





Joyal Beauty is enriched With Organic Bee Propolis, Royal Jelly, Honey and Centella Asiatica Herb.  All these add to collagen reproduction.

This is the first time I have used a product with anything to do with bees.  I have read about the benefits of honey and such, but haven't tried anything related to it, until now.  And, boy am I glad I did.

This serum is a little thicker than other serums I have used.  I love that it comes in a pump dispenser, so no chance for spilling it.  Which, yes, I have spilled my other serums :/

It is a little hard to explain, but I will do my best to get the point across.
This products feels like it leaves a silken barrier on my face.  It feels like it feels in all the imperfections and makes a VERY smooth surface.  My face has absolutely no dry spots.  My make up just glides over my face!  I really LOVE this stuff!!!!!!!!

It is paraben free, alcohol free and cruelty free!

I went to the dermatologist last week for an unrelated prob and I was complimented on how nice my complexion looks.  SCORE!

Use this product twice a day after cleansing and toning, then use your regular moisturizer.  I really believe you will be impressed!

Royal Jelly Serum may be purchased on Amazon.  

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

No comments:

Post a Comment