Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Let Me Tell Ya About SOAP NUTS! #GVP

Hi, hi!

Today's review is something I had never heard of before, perhaps you haven't either. But I'm bettin' you'll be glad to find out what I have found out!  :)

The product I have reviewed this month is Soap Nuts Liquid Laundry Detergent.  I know my laundry drives me nuts, I just didn't know there is a detergent made from nuts.  The Chinese Soap Berry Tree produces a berry that once dried contains a natural soap called saponin.  I sure would like to have one of those trees!  
One no longer has to have a separate detergent for those family members with allergies, as this product is "extremely hypoallergenic".

And... imagine this... an 8 oz bottle does 120 loads of laundry!  I have limited space in my laundry "closet", so this small bottle is great for me.  It is so much easier to handle too, just pick up that little bottle, pump 3-4 squirts of detergent in the washer and ta-da you are ready to get that laundry started.

I put this to the test when I used it on some laundry that was still slightly damp when I packed it up in my suitcase, when returning home from vacation.  Of course, I did not feel like doing laundry immediately upon arriving home, so the clothes had a slight musty smell.  I was very happy when the laundry came out with no lingering odor.  One does not even have to use fabric softener!  Yet, another space and money saver!  

I can't really describe a smell to you, because... well there is no smell.  One's laundry detergent no longer has to clash with their 
perfume/cologne.  

Not only is this detergent advantageous to use at home, but it would be great for those traveling as the small 8 oz bottle takes up hardly any space.

I am  very satisfied with this product.  

One may learn more about this product and purchase it on the Green Virgin Products Website

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment