Saturday, August 2, 2014

Ozeri Serafino Double Wall Insulated Iced Tea and Coffee Glasses #ozeri

Hi, hi!  Hola, hola! Ciao, ciao!  Gotta keep up on all my foreign language greetings!  I'll be adding a new one soon, so stay tuned!

Siempre estoy feliz when I receive an e mail from Ozeri asking if I would like to review a product for them.  Seeeeeee I did learn some Spanish while in Ecuador, the English translation is: I am always happy when...  

I also learned that most homes in Ecuador (at least the areas I was in)  have what they refer to as "natural" water.  The English translation for that is "naturally freaking cold" water.  Blahaha!  If one wants a cold drink, the best time to get it is when one is in the shower!  Haaaa!  

I'm not sure where the cold water comes from in such a hot place but, whew.. it is a real eye opener in the mornings, oh heck let's call it like it is..it gave me goosebumps regardless of what time of day I showered!  :)  I was "told" that it was good for me, and it is hard to come back with a witty reply with one's teeth are chattering!   But, I'm pretty sure the look on my face said "Si claro"  ("yeh, right").

These beautiful glasses from Ozeri was waiting for me when I got home from my trip.
The great thing about these glasses being double walled is that even though one is drinking a hot beverage, the outside of the glass stays comfortable to the touch.  With cold drinks, the glasses do not sweat and leave water marks on furniture.  I like to keep one in the freezer for my "natural" water.  :)  The indentation in the glasses make them very comfortable to hold.

I just love these glasses.  I feel they would be great for anyone with limited shelf space, as they can be used or hot or cold beverages.  Also, they would be great for anyone just starting a household as regular coffee cups would not be an immediate must have.  And, they just look impressive!  I like to make guests feel special by using my finest dinnerware, I can use my everyday Ozeri glasses and still accomplish that.

One may purchase Ozeri Serafino Double Wall Insulated Glasses at Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!

VICKI

No comments:

Post a Comment