Tuesday, August 26, 2014

A New way to Exfoliate your skin! #exfolimate

Hi,hi!

I am happy to be introducing you to a whole new way to exfoliate your face and body.  It is like nothing I have used before, and I really like it!  

It is the Exfolimate.
Now, this looks like it could be a lil dangerous, but the edges are not sharp, so no worries there!  This can be used by just wetting ones face, or with a cleanser.

The most difficult thing for me to do was to hold it at the correct angle.  To work properly, it should be held at a 90 degree angle, I tended to do about 45 degrees, until I got the hang of it.  Use a small amount of pressure and sweep it in an upward motion over your face/body.  One may notice dead skin cells on the edge, so be sure and rinse after every swipe!  :)

These come with rubber strings that is threaded through the little hole at the top, they can then be hung on a hook in the shower.  Very handy!

I use mine twice a week.  I like not having the mess some exfoliates can cause.

One may learn more about this produce on their WEBSITE 

Exfolimate  may be purchased at Amazon. 
or at Walgreens

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Image results for a new way to exfoliate the skin When mechanically stimulated, it is important to stay soft on the skin.

    ReplyDelete