Wednesday, August 27, 2014

5KTape Review

Hi,hi!!!!!

How are you?  So kind of you to drop by!

Things have settled down a bit in my world.  My granddaughter's MRI came back normal (big YEAH!)  and my Mom is improving daily!  What a blessing!  

Having a critically ill family member can be VERY stressful, as I am sure many of you can attest too.  

My sister, Kim, was experiencing a lot of stress related pain in her neck and shoulders.  Ahha! the perfect guinea pig ..err.. test subject.  I would never use my sister for a guinea pig...well...at least not for anything harmful!  Blahaha!!!  I love you Kim!!!!!!

Now, what is 5K tape;  it is a premium kinesiology tape.  There are many You Tube videos showing how one uses kineiology tape for different parts of the body.





Kim, had been experiencing pain for 2 days with it getting worse every day.  I placed 2 strips of tape across Kim's shoulders.  One vertical, one horizontal.  She felt the tape did help ease the pain, and stated, "the pain had not continued to worsen".  The tape remained in place even after two showers.  Now, that's some sticky tape right there!

There are mixed reviews as to whether or not kinesiology tape really works. Kim felt it did help her pain.  Athletes use it to stabilize muscles and promote circulation.  You may have seen brightly colored tape on some athletes, chances are good that it is kinesiology tape.

One may order 5K Tape on Amazon.
As of right now, they are offering two rolls for the price of one!

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI 



  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you to sharing very important information to us, Thanks for pointing out this article. Very interesting stuff.

    ReplyDelete