Thursday, August 21, 2014

Some "fairy" cute string of lights! #rtgsproducts

Hi,hi!

How are you?  My mom is making great strides in recovering and that has really helped my stress level.  So, today felt like the right day to review something whimsical with you!

This lil string of lights is just "cute as Christmas".  There is 20 Micro LEDs on the string and the lights are about the size of a grain of rice, but WOW are they bright!  I'll admit, my sister and I both "awww'ed" over them when I turned them on for the first time.





I put them in a little fairy house I had that was meant for a tea light.  Aww, so stinkin' cute!  

They have a clear battery pack, which requires 3 AA batteries.  The top of the pack slides open.  Don't be like me and spend precious time trying to pull it up  :)  Sliddddeeee it back  :)

I think these would be really cute to use in a bridal bouquet.  One could hide the battery pack in amongst the flowers.  Or even depending on ones hair style it could be used in ones hair or woven into a head garland.  Should one decide to use these in their bridal flowers, I suggest taking them to the florist; as they can work them in while making the bouquet.

Find out more about these micro LED lights on their WEBSITE 

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI 



  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment