Friday, August 29, 2014

I love Adovia's Facial Moisturizer!

Hi,hi!

If you are a regular reader of my blog, you know that I have reviewed several Adovia skin care products.  I have been pleased with them all, and they are my daily skin care routine products.

Today I am reviewing their Facial Moisturizer.  I really like the consistency of this moisturizer.  It is a little thick, but it is kinda like whipped, so it does not feel heavy on ones face.

I use it under my make up, and at night.  I find I am using less foundation because it glides on easy over this moisturizer.

I haven't met an Adovia product I didn't like  :).

Adovia Facial Moisturizer is hypoallergenic and contains an active complex of Dead Sea Minerals for natural moisture balance.

One may purchase Adovia Facial Moisturizer on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Using a moisturizer for the skin can help maintain its balance. If the skin is dry, look for a cream that has a high oil content. Moisturizing can reduce the appearance of other blemishes.

    ReplyDelete