Sunday, August 24, 2014

Baking Mat Review by Bake it Fun



Hi, hi!


Today's review was done by my daughter, Brandi, of BMooreCelebrations

She did an awesome video showing how this baking mat works.
She was quite pleased with it.  She usually uses parchment paper, but after using the Bake it Fun baking mat, she prefers it.








She used the refrigerated store bought cookie dough.





Wow, I'm impressed!  

One may order Bake it Fun Baking Mat on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS & HAPPY BAKING TO YOU ALL!

VICKI



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Handy kitchen mats can go from the oven to the freezer. It can also be used for making crafts, cooking, decorating and doing double duty.

    ReplyDelete