Sunday, August 17, 2014

Paradise Coconut Oil Review

Hi,hi!

Welcome to another edition of Dragonfly Tales.  If you are not a follower of my blog, please follow me by google +, instagram or any other way your lil ole heart desires!   (All listed on the right sidebar.)  By doing so, you help me continue to bring you great products to review.  Thank you ever so much!  xoxo

Today I am reviewing an all around useful product.  Unless one has an allergy to coconuts, I don't think there is anyone that cannot benefit from "Paradise Coconut Oil ".
I like the smell of this oil and the consistency.  I have not used it in cooking, so I cannot attest to the taste of it.  If ya'll recall I'm not big into cooking.  Ha!

This oil is USDA certified organic.  100% coconut oil!  It is gluten free, and vegan.  No animals were harmed in the making of this coconut oil.  :)

There are sooo many uses for coconut oil, so why not use top notch quality?

The older I get, the blonder my hair gets!  I don't even color treat it!
It is a little on the dry side.  I slather Paradise Coconut oil on it and leave it on for several hours (just cuz I can).  My hair is softer and less frizzy.

It is also great for dry skin.  Sometimes I will mix a drop of essential oil into it.  I really like it for dry skin.

If one googles "coconut oil uses" there is just loads of info.

It is even a healthy alternative for cooking oil.

One may purchase Paradise Coconut Oil on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment