Saturday, August 9, 2014

#1 Rated Lavender Essential Oil #bestlavender

Hi,hi!

Stressed much?  Need help relaxing?  Want a natural sleep aid?  How about having your laundry smell good without the use of artificial chemicals?  Well, you are in luck!  Lavender Essential Oil by Elite Gold Solutions will help you with these things and many, many more!
The word lavender stems from the Latin word lavare, which means "to wash".  It has been shown to have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.  

I have used it this past month to help relieve stress induced headaches and as a sleep aid.

Some nights my mind just doesn't wanna shut down.  And, some days it doesn't start up at all!   Haa!  Anyway... I put a few drops of Lavender Oil on a cloth and laid it in front of my fan so that the beautiful smell was blowing towards me.  I found it relaxing.

Lavender essential oil is great when combined with a carrier oil and used as a massage.  Some research even showed it to be beneficial to those with hair loss.  

If I was going to have only one essential oil, it would be lavender.  So, why not use the best?  Gold Elite Solutions essential lavender oil is rated as #1 best seller on Amazon.  A google search will provide oodles of ways to use this awesome essential oil.

Elite Gold Solutions Lavender Oil is the ONLY one made with
gentle super-critical steam distilled extraction from fresh lavender flower tops.  It is 100 % pure with no fillers.

Read more about how it is made and order #1 Lavender Essential Oil at Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI




  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment