Sunday, August 3, 2014

Adovia Eye Cream #adovia

Hi,hi!

How are ya'll doin' this fine day?  Things have been a tiny bit rocky for me with two family members having health scares.  They both are doing better, and are scheduled for more testing.  I pray for God's continued Grace and Mercy in our lives, and that they both will return to good health.

Even though worrying does not one bit of good, it is hard not too, huh.
And, you know where the effects of worry shows the fastest... our face.  One does not even need to know the person to be able to see the signs of worry and grief in their eyes.  Whether it be from sleepless nights or hours spent crying the effects are noticeable.  Most of the time we don't want to show the world our pain, time marches on, so we put on our happy face and get on with it.  

A good skin good routine is always important, but it becomes even more important as one tries to guard themselves against the signs of aging that worry and grief can bring on.  Now, don't get me wrong, I understand that thinking of one's skin care isn't a top priority when facing troubling times.  I'm saying that if one has developed the habit of a good skin routine it becomes something we do to maintain some normalcy in our lives.

Lately, I have been using several Adovia products.  I have been happy with all of them.  The last month, I have been reviewing their eye cream.
The consistency of this is not what I would consider a "cream".  It is more gel like.  It is labeled as both, eye cream and eye gel.  I feel eye gel is the more adequate description.  A little bit of it goes a long way, so it will last one a good long time.

As with all Adovia products, it contains Dead Sea salts and minerals along with Vitamin C and Vitamin A Retinol.

The skin around our eyes is very thin, so an eye cream is vital in keeping the skin hydrated and helping to reduce swelling and dark circles.

It comes with a money back guarantee, so one has nothing to lose by trying it.  To get the full advantage of the eye cream/gel use it twice a day.  Heck, if I'm having a rough day I use it more often, because it feels cooling and refreshing.

When applying any creams around ones eyes, one should gently pat the product on, do not pull or tug at the skin, as it stretches easily, especially as we age...... Not that I would know anything about that..... Haaa!

One may order Adovia eye cream/gel on Amazon. 
Follow them on Facebook 


WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!

VICKI

  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment