Sunday, August 24, 2014

Learn the language of love using PIMSLEUR FRENCH

Hi, hi!  Bonjour, Bonjour!

I know I'm tellin' my age here but...my first memories of hearing French was from the cartoon character "pepe le pew".   

Do ya'll remember that little skunk that chased a poor cat around because it looked like a skunk with the white stripe down it's back? 
Oh, how Pepe loved that little cat.  He chased her all over speaking french love words to her.  Even though I didn't understand the words, the language just sounded so tender and sweet!

                                            "Ahh... Love"

I feel the Pimsleur learning courses are the best way to learn a new language.  The lessons come on CD's, this makes them very versatile, as one can listen to them in the car, on the plane, or just play them on your computer at home.

I think like me, you will surprise yourself by how much you retain from listening to a CD just a couple of times.  It is designed that way!

If you only speak English, and have never been to another country, trust me when I say there are just some words you'll want to know!
Like... which is the men's restroom and which is the ladies!  Ha!

If you or a child is taking french in school, this program would be an added bonus for them.




 One may purchase Pimsleur French on Amazon.


WISHING MUCH AMOUR AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment