Thursday, July 31, 2014

AKVIS OilPaint Review #akvis

Hi,hi!

Thank you for being here. I hope you enjoy my review of this truly awesome photo to painting software.

This software takes a regular picture and very quickly turns it into an oil painting!  It is really quite simple to do and there are many options to choose from, such as brush strokes, intensity, and thickness.  Or if one chooses, they can use the preset function. 
AKVIS OilPaint is available as a standalone program and as a Photoshop plugin.

I used the preset oil and canvas setting.  As they say the proof is in the puddin'.  So.. behold the before and after pictures!
This picture was taken by Fabrizzio with my phone.
Although, I did crop it a bit, this is the picture using AKVIS Intense oil and canvas option.

There are just oodles of options with this software.  Anyone from a novice photographer to a professional could make many enjoyable pictures and it is fun to see how just changing one option changes the whole picture.

One can even add text!
I'm tellin' ya kids this is one of the neatest photo software I have used.  I see many hours of enjoyment from this!

One may purchase AKVIS Oil Paint on their website.
Find them on Facebook 

One can see a screen shot of what the program looks like on my Instagram

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI  


  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment