Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Yacon Syrup PREMIUM Review

Hi,hi!

I hope today finds you well and happy!  Sometimes one must find their own happiness and sometimes, it is staring us right in the face, just waiting for us to open our eyes to see it!  Sure, some days are going to be rough.  I still have days that I bawl my eyes out over the death of my brother.  But, always in my life there is someone that brings a ray of sunshine to my day.  I know there are some that are not blessed with a close family like mine, but perhaps you could be someones ray of sunshine :)  If no one is your sunshine, you be someones sunshine!  

As, I am still in Ecuador, I cannot understand what is being said to me except for the word "facebook"   ha!  I then hand the person my phone and motion for them to type their information into my phoneI say nothing, but I convey happiness and friendship through my actions and they ask to be Facebook friends.  We all can do this!  I have been treated very good in Ecuador the people are very accepting of "foreigners".  

The product I am reviewing today is actually grown in South America.  It is a sweet potato like root veggie from which Yacon Syrup comes.  Yacon has many benefits. 





Here are some of the company claims:

  • 100% pure organic Yacon syrup has shown to assist in weight management, increase fiber intake and promotes good bowel function.
  • Other benefits include: Lowers blood sugar. Prevents and controls hyperglycemia (over activity). Restores renal activity. Good source of antioxidant.
  • High in prebiotics and probiotics, this syrup contains up to 50% of FOS (fructooligosacharides). It has been found that consumption of FOS does not increase blood glucose, and helps boost your bodies metabolism.
  • Naturally grown and sourced from the fields in Peru. Certified Organic ingredients from one of the best Yacon farms in Peru.
  • 100% pure raw organic syrup formula with no added perservatives. Bottled and tested in a FDA certified GMP facility in the USA

One may purchaseYacon Syrup on Amazon
Visit their Website here

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!

VICKI

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment