Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit Review #loomkit

Hi,hi!

Whew, although I had a wonderful time in Ecuador, it was "good to touch the green, green grass of home"!   

Sandy beaches... cornfields... sandy beaches... cornfields... Ha!  Ohio, isn't really home either, as I was raised in West Virginia, but I have gotten spoiled by the conveniences of where I reside in Ohio.  One can be several great places in 30-40 minutes, but hey.... my West Virginia family has two Wal-Mart's they can be at in 30 minutes!  When one lives in the country, it's the little things!  So.... they put on their camo      :)   Blahahaha!  I love you Mommy, and you always dress purty.  <3

My parents live so far out, they do not even have city water, they have a cistern and have to haul water in, in this big tank on the back of their truck.  And gasp, they have no internetOf course being a blogger/reviewer, I am an internet junkie, so I'm all like what am I gonna do with myself while I'm there!

Thanks to Rainbow Bandz I have a new hobby.  
This loom kit comes with everything you need to make over 20 bracelets!  But, you will want to make way more than that, so be sure and pick up the refill pack when ordering the Loom Kit.

Here is what is included in the kit:

Rainbow Bandz kit includes: 
- 1 Super durable loom
- 1 Hook with base opener
- 600 silicone latex free rubber bands
- 24 S-clips

**Non toxic, Lead and Latex Free**

I like that these bands are latex free, as latex can be an issue for some people.

One may purchase Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit at Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL

VICKI 
  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment