Monday, June 30, 2014

PREMIUM (2 Pack) 6 Foot Extension Cables Review

Hi,hi!

Wow the past 3 weeks has really went by fast for me.  When I began making plans for being away from home for four weeks, I thought it sounded like forever!  For me a vacation has always been seven to ten days.  But, never 30 days.

But, they have been days filled with learning new things, meeting new people, and Fabrizzio and I have loads of fun and love between us.  

It has been really odd for me to not be able to understand what is being said around me.  I only know a smithering of Spanish words, and I know how to say them, but if someone said them to me, I  wouldn't know what they were saying, because the accent is different and they speak at sonic speed  fast.

Fabrizzio speaks English quite well, but because of his accent, there are some words that we need to work on and sometimes it is with hilarious results.  Today I was trying to explain to him how to enunciate  a word, after several tries, he said  "I do not need that word in my life".  Bahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fun, fun times.  :)

The product I am reviewing today is something that most people do have a need for in their life.  I didn't even know I needed them until I got them to review and realized how handy they are!
I love being able to use this heavy duty cord to make my laptop cord longer and get it out of the way.

These cables are fully rated for 125/13 amp applications.  They offer a full money back guarantee.  You've got nothing to lose!

These may be ordered here:   http://www.amazon.com/premium+2+pack+10+foot+extension+cords/dp/B00FVFMJO4/ie=UTF8?m=A33IWA3Q1K9YUP&keywords=10+foot+extension+cords#

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!

VICKI






  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment