Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Premium 6ft Universal Power Cord Review

Hi,hi!


Today's post is electrifying!  :)  

I have had "extention" cords before, but never have I had a Power Cord such as the one I reviewed by Solid Cordz.

It is very thick, one can tell it is heavy duty.   This standard power cord is designed to work with most PCs, monitors, scanners, printers and other devices that use the 3-pin shroud power connector. Cables are fully rated for 125 volt/10 Amp applications.


These come with a no questions ask money back guarantee. 


Premium 6 ft Universal Power Cord may be purchased at Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!

VICKI 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment