Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Mincing Garlic Just Got Easier! #garlicpress

Hi,hi!

I hope today finds you well.  The product I am reviewing for you today will help make it easier to add "good for you" food into your cooking!

Who can resist the smell of garlic as it cooks in ones food?  But, to have the smell of it linger on ones hands... meh.. not so much!

The Stainless Steel Propresser Garlic Press really makes the job of mincing garlic effortless.  One can even mince it without peeling it.  Just drop in a piece of clove give a little squeeze and Presto-Chango minced garlic!
There is even a little basket that one drops the garlic into, so after the garlic is pushed through just flip the mincer over and any part of the clove left behind comes right out.  
I had, or thought I had, a garlic press from a popular home party company.  That is until I got my hands on this beauty.  From the minute you pick it up, you can feel the quality of it.  It is heavy duty and made to last.  What happened to my old garlic press?  It is now a play-doh toy.. good luck with that kids!

This oh-you're-gonna-love-me peeler is made by Orblue
Visit them on Facebook

One may purchase Propresser Garlic Press at Amazon.
They are rated #1 in Garlic Presses.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment