Thursday, July 17, 2014

Adovia Exfoliating Facial Sea Salts- Dead Sea Salt Exfoliating Crystals Review #adovia




 

Hi,hi!

I have officially been home 1 week, and I am sorta, kinda starting to feel settled back in, although... I still have some laundry to do.  Blah!  I have been catching up on my sleep, so I haven't needed many clothes anyway.  Ha!

However, there are just some things one cannot put on hold and that is ones skin care.  No matter how tired I am, I still do some type of skin care, even if it is just using a cleansing wipe.

This week I had a chance to try out Adovia Exfoliating Crystals.  As with other Adovia products I have reviewed, this is Sea Salts from the Dead Sea.  When I opened the jar, it looked so much like finely milled salt, I was tempted to taste it.  :)












This product is designed for people with oily skin.  I just scooped a little out with a small plastic spoon onto a wet sponge and worked it in gentle circles around my face.  

If one does not have oily skin, they can mix the crystals with a little olive oil and use the exfoliate that way.

After I removed the dead skin cells, I used Adovia Serum to moisturize my face and neck.

My face feels smooth and has a healthy look to it.  Exfoliates remove the dead skin layer which brightens up ones face.  

I use several Adovia skin care products and think they are just awesome.

One may purchase Adovia Exfoliating Crystals at Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!

VICKI 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment