Thursday, July 24, 2014

Italian 1 Language Learning Course Review #pimsleuritalian

 Hi,hi!  Ciao,ciao!

 I hope today finds you well and happy!  I gotta be honest and tell ya I'm a little out of sorts today, as one of my grandchildren isn't feeling well, and I'm sure many of you can relate to that!  If one of my chicks isn't well, it sends me into a tail-spin until they are recovered, and then all is right in my world again!

What I am reviewing for you today, can open up a whole new world for ya!  It is the Pimsleur Italian Language Learning Course.
I was really happy to review this, as going to Italy is on our "to do" list, and after my trip to South America, I can tell ya, there are just some words you need to know in the country you are traveling in.



This course comes on CD's that one listens to every day for about 1 hour.  It is designed to feel like one is actually having a conversation with another person, as you verbally repeat back what is said to you.  It is also designed in such a way as to trigger your memory to recall the words you learned.  It really is exciting to see how much you retain.  Of course, one listens to the CD as many times as necessary to learn all the words offered on that CD.

I also used Pimsleur Spanish before going to Ecuador.  I feel Pimsleur is a great way to learn another language.  

If you or someone you know is taking a foreign language class in school, I would suggest you also purchase the Pimsleur Learning Course to aid in the learning process, they offer many languages.  All available through Amazon.

One may purchase Pimsleur Italian Level 1 Learning Course on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!

VICKI 








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment