Saturday, July 26, 2014

Rainbow Joy! #rainbowrefill

Hi,hi!

How are ya'll doin?  I saw a quote the other day that pretty much sums up how I feel. "I am not in competition with anyone, I hope we all win"!   Some days, just being able to get out of bed in the morning, I think.. WINNER!!  Bahahaha!!

I really did feel like I hit the jackpot when I opened up the box from Amazon to find  5,400.. yes... you read that right... 5,400  brightly colored rubber bandz and clips from Rainbow Bandz! 
The colors included are Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Pink, Purple, Orange, Black and White.  

Each color comes individually bagged, and believe me you will want to just start tearin' open those bags and start making bracelets, but...Take a breath and Calm Down.  Ha!  You'll still have time to make stuff after you have organized the colors in the Rainbow Bandz Organization Box that you were keen enough to think ahead and order.  :)  Oh, and while you are at it, you will also want to order the Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit.  So, now you are all set!  Start up that loom!  

Now, of course if you already have another kind of loom, these bands will work with it as well.  I'm just sayin, if one is a "newbie" these are all products I have reviewed, and found them to be high quality.

One may purchase Rainbow Bandz Loom Refill Pack 
 at Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment