Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Goodness Gracious Great Balls of Ice! #sphereicemold

Hi,hi!

I want to take this opportunity to Thank You for stopping by!  I appreciate you being here and allowing me to share the awesome things I get to review with you.

The product up for review today is... wait for it... wait for it... ICE BALL MOLDS!  No, not that kind of mold.. silly... molds that turn your ole' ordinary ice cubes into cute, fun looking balls of ice!


The funnel that comes with the molds make them quite easy to fill and they seem to freeze fairly quick.  I just filled them and sat them in my freezer door, where I knew they had a better chance of not getting knocked over.

When using these ice balls, one needs to be aware of the opening of the glasses they are going to use, as the rim of the glass does need to be fairly wide.  These are advertised as being great for whiskey drinkers.  I can only attest to them being great for water, Dr. Pepper and Pepsi.  Ha!

I found that the ice melts slower, which I like because ones drink does not get watered down as fast.

As I have stated before, I often look for other ways to use items, and I used the ice balls for an ice pack around my neck.  It worked out really great!

These large deluxe sphere ice molds come 3 to a pack, the funnel is included and may be purchased at Amazon.  I think you will really like these, so you may want to go ahead and order more than one, especially if you are planning any kind of get together.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!

VICKI

  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment