Thursday, June 5, 2014

Floating White Flowers worthy of Monet!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.  

Hi,hi!

It is another rainy day here in Ohio, USA.  But, we do not let that dampen our spirits!  My Grand-daughter, Haley, is spending the day with me and that makes for a lovely day for me.

The product I am reviewing for you today is quite lovely also. 
These white floating flowers are 6 1/2 inches big and of course resemble those of a lily pond.

They are made from heavy duty material.  There is a little ring on the bottom of them should one wish to weight them down to keep them from floating or if one wished to tie them to a trellis.

These would be great for anyone with a goldfish pond.  I loved my goldfish pond.  I miss it!

I also think these would be cute just to use around the pool area.  
From a distance one would not know these were not real, they are very attractive. Also, they come in other colors.

One may purchase Floating Flowers on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!

VICKI 

  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment