Thursday, June 19, 2014

Eucalyptus Essential OIl

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.  

Hi,hi!

Aromatherapy is really big in the news now a days.  Our sense of smell is amazing!  If one cannot smell something, their sense of taste is often diminished or gone also.  Weird, huh?

Essential oils are also all the rage, and I have joined the band wagon and bought a diffuser to use for essential oils.  For instance, I would use Eucalyptus Essential Oil, if I had a cold, or just felt kind of draggy.

This is extremely powerful oil.  One does not even have to open the bottle before smelling the beautiful smell of this oil.  It is lovely!
I broke my ankle 2.5 years ago.  I still have a lot of pain at the surgical site and my two end toes.  I rub this on my toes and it helps relieve the pain.  I do not know why, I do not know how.  I do not care how.  :)  I just know that it helps and that I likey!

Here are some of the companies claims:

SKIN HEALTH clear oil skin and acne, soothes blisters, burns, wounds, insect bites. BOOST ENERGY combat jet lag, stop fatigue. SOOTHE SORE MUSCLES and JOINTS. RESPIRATORY HEALTH (Combat congestion, symptoms of cold, flu, sore throat, viruses, fight fever. BOOST CIRCULATION. EASE PAIN & INFLAMMATION. ELIMINATE LICE naturally. Amazing Natural Home Cleaner

One may purchase Eucalyptus Essential Oil  on Amazon.

I would recommend this brand of essential oils to family/friends.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!

VICKI  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment