Friday, June 6, 2014

Want firmer under eye skin? Then try...

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.  

Hi,hi!

Our eyes! Wow they are amazing.  I am not referring to the wonderful sense of sight they give, but rather the range of emotions they can display.

With just a look, one can show happiness, joy, surprise, anger, sadness, or disgust.  Just about any feeling one has can be conveyed through how one uses their eyes.

There is a popular quote "The eyes are the window to the soul."  Well, I want my "windows" to look plump, firm and radiant!  My soul is happy, I want my eyes to look happy and healthy.

"InstaNatural Under Eye Treatment Gel" helps me accomplish that.


 This comes as a pump applicator.  There is a slight cucumber smell, which does not linger.  As with any product of this type, consistent use is key to getting the desired results.

I use several InstaNatural products and I am happy with all of them, this eye gel included.  I wear it under my make up and have experienced no caking.

Here are some of the company's claims:

Plant Stem Cells: Helps mitigate premature aging of the skin
Matrixl 3000: Tightens & Firms the Skin (In this case around your eyes)
Hyaluronic Acid: Moisturizes your skin deeply (After all..your eyes are the pathway to your soul)
Other ingredients: Jojoba Oil, Aloe, Vitamin E, Cucumber and so on. There are just way too many active ingredients to list!

When applying any product around the eyes, one should use their "ring finger" as this is the finger that applies the least amount of pressure to the delicate skin.  One should gently pat the product around the eyes, never pull or tug at the skin around the eyes, as it stretches easily.

One may purchase Under Eye Gel by InstaNatural on Amazon. 

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!

VICKI



  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment