Sunday, June 29, 2014

Best Apple Cider Vinegar Diet Capsules

Hi, hi!

I hope ya'll are doing great!  I am still in Ecuador,  I have met some really nice people here.  I arrived the day before the World Cup Soccer Games started and let me tell you... soccer is a really big deal here!  Plus it has been fun that both Ecuador and the United States were both playing this year.  Time has passed quickly, and I can hardly believe that in just a couple of days, I will have been here 3 weeks.  In this day of social media keeping in contact with family makes being home sick less, except... I miss my Mommy.  I talked to her almost every night when I am in the USA, but she does not have internet so, I haven't been able to be in contact with her.  whaaaaaa!  I "talk" to her through my sister, but it is not the same, ya' know?  

Thankfully, there are somethings that are not the same, but work out better for me, and these Apple Cider Vinegar Capsules are a good example of that.

I have drank the apple cider vinegar mixture off and on for several years, but I got kind of strangled on the mixture, because the vinegar was too strong and so I just gave up on it.




These capsules have a vinegar smell to them, but one cannot taste the vinegar.

Here are the company claims:


  • Apple cider vinegar has been shown to help improve digestion*
  • An excellent source of naturally occurring potassium and vitamins in a convenient capsule form
  • An all-natural tonic to cleanse the body of toxins
  • Can help to promote improved blood circulation*
  • May help reduce the levels of fat stored in the body*

These capsules are the best apple/cider vinegar option for me, give them a try, they might be the best option for you too!

Best Apple Cider Vinegar Diet Capsules may be purchased on Amazon

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL

VICKI  

  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment