Saturday, June 7, 2014

Organic Morocco Argan Oil Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.  

Hi,hi!

I received a wonderful surprise last night!  I got a knock at my door, and when I looked out, there was my Sister, 2 Nieces, and Nephew.  They had came up from West Virginia to surprise me!  It had been four months since I had seen them, and that is way too long!  I am a blessed woman.  The abundance of love in my life is truly a gift from God.  And, it is the greatest gift one can be given.
My heart is full of gratitude.

So, of course, I wanted to show/share the products I am reviewing with my Sister.  Because, that is what we do.  If I have a product I like, she purchases it and vice versa, and my Mom too!  ha!  We have been called "clannish" and probably rightfully so!

So, on with the show....  today I am reviewing Organic Morocco Argan Oil
This is called a treatment mask, but one should know that it is not a thick mask.  The formula is thin, because... it is oil.... Hello!  Having said that, I left the the oil on for ten minutes, I placed a shower cap over my hair while the treatment was on. 

When I rinsed my hair, I didn't even have to comb it.  It was tangle free, and soft.  It dried shiny and when I curled it, it held the curl very well.

My only issue with this product is that there is no protective packaging on the lid.  I have sent a message to the company regarding this, but at the time of this review, have gotten no response.

I would recommend this product to friends/family.  And, in fact I gave the remainder of the product, to my Grand-daughter, Haley.  She has very curly hair and has straightened it all school year, she wants to give her hair a rest from all products and straightening and get it on the road to recovery.  So I started her off with this oil treatment. 

One may purchase Best-Morocco-Argan-Hair-Treatment on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!

VICKI


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment