Sunday, June 8, 2014

Are you a note taker? A list maker? Read on!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.  

Hi,hi!

I am one of those that is slow to anger, and over the years, I have learned to choose my battles wisely.  The little nit-picky battles now take up too much valuable energy!  :)  

Minor things do not phase me.....EXCEPT.... for when I am putting on my earrings and drop the back to one of them.  Grrrrrrrrrr....  those little tiny pieces just disappear into the carpet and then you are left to hunt your eye balls out, give up, and resort to borrowing the back to another earring.  Then it becomes a vicious cycle of earring back borrowing!   I thought to myself this morning, (as I was almost saying a bad word grumbling to myself for dropping the earring back) "there oughta be an "app" for this"!  Blahaha!  My son-in-law, Matt makes apps and I think I might have him design a "find your earring back" app!  I will put that on my "to do list".  The m>notes notepad makes it really easy to do!




I really like how this app makes little notebooks.  You can add stickers and download pictures into the notebook.  I think it will be great on vacation to make a note of where the picture was taken, and insert the picture.

I like that when one enters something into the notebook, it does not have to be "saved".  When one is finished with the entry they just close the book and it automatically saves.  Nice!

Key Features per the company's web site:
- Consistent sliding navigation
- Organize your notes and sub-notes into colored notebooks
- Add photos to your notes, make photos with your camera or choose a picture from the gallery
- Action Bar provides context information even on older devices
- Drag and drop to reorder notes
- Share your notes via Twitter, Facebook, email, etc.
- Backup to Dropbox
- Backup to SD-card


 Click link to purchase m>notes notepad 

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!

VICKI  
  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment