Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Comfortable Bedtime Bliss Sleep Mask Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.  

Hi,hi!

I hope ya'll are doin' good!  I have been grand-dog watching this week while my daughter and her family have been out of town, and so far so good!  Dog, flowers, and house all in good shape!  So, that's a big YEAH for me!  

The product I am reviewing for you today has really came in handy, as I have been staying the night there and leaving some lights on, so that when I get up through the night, I do not trip over the dog.  Thereby, losing the title of "World's Greatest House Sitter."  

I often use a sleep mask at home, but this is one of the more comfortable ones I have used.

 I lovingly refer to it as my "bra" eye mask  :) .  I like how the contoured mask does not touch my eye lashes.  Don't ya just hate that!  With those flat eye masks, every time you blink your eye lashes are scrappin' up and down and if you are like me, you are wondering how many will be gone by morning!  

As an added bonus this mask also comes with a set of soft ear plugs and a handy dandy carrying case.  This will be so nice to put in my carry on luggage for a long plane trip I will be taking in the near future.  

I like that the carrying case will keep the mask clean, because one should be cautious of what one puts near their eyes.

Another characteristic I like about this mask is that the nose piece is not as long as other contoured masks I have had, and I find that to be more comfortable.

One may purchase Comfortable Sleep Mask  on Amazon.

I recommend this mask if you sleep in a room where there is light shining in, or are a shift worker.  This would also be beneficial to anyone suffering from a headache that is light sensitive. 

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!

VICKI

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment