Sunday, June 29, 2014

More Adovia Skin Care Love! #Serum

Hola,hola.. Hi, hi!

One great thing about being in South America is we are staying in the coastal city of Manta.  For someone whose usual view is cornfields and BIG buildings, it has been a real treat to be able to just take a taxi to the beach, rent a couple of chairs and park ones butt for the day  :).  Plus.. an added bonus for me is it is cooler along the ocean.  Funny and not so funny story... Fabrizzio asked me yesterday.. what is in your eye... my reply "SWEAT!"   ha!   I am surrounded by beautiful non-sweating women, oh well... Life's a beach!!

Adovia Facial Serum helps my skin look great, even sweaty.. and I'm thinkin' with all the salt I am losing, the dead sea salt Adovia uses replenishes my supply!  :)






As with any skin care product, consistent use is important. This product feels luxurious, I use it on my neck and face.  I have came to trust Adovia for my skin care needs.

Here are the company claims

Achieve An Instant Lift and Anti Aging Effects on Your Skin 
Delivers Anti Wrinkle Results Over TimeVitamin C -
Also Contains a High Concentration of Vitamin C for Anti Wrinkle Antioxidant Skin ProtectionDead Sea Salt - 
Formulated with a High Concentration of Dead Sea Minerals and Salt - 21 Minerals Essential for Skin Health and Beauty  
 One may purchase Adovia Facial Serum   
on Amazon'
WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!
VICKI 
  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Your article is extremely good.You might be interested in :bridge base online download

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am questioning that during this time you must deliver a try and this new app Draw Rider Plus Mod Apk : which is now maximum trending app inside the global.

    ReplyDelete