Sunday, March 16, 2014

Stunningly Beautiful Jewelry by MAJESTICAL

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.  

Happy Stunningly Beautiful Sunday to all Stunningly Beautiful Dragonfly Tale visitors!  I hope that you are having a Stunningly Beautiful day!  Who can guess what the catch phrase is for the day?
If you guessed "Stunningly Beautiful" then Ding Ding Ding.. you win!   But, can you guess why this is today's catch phrase?  I'll give ya a hint.  Neh, I'll just tell ya the whole story.  It is because every time I wear the necklace and earrings that Majestical Jewelry 
sent me for review that is what I hear.  "Oh, that is just stunning". Or, "Your necklace is beautiful".

I get loads of comments on these lovely pieces and one can see why..

Aren't they Stunningly Beautiful!  And, so well made.  I am very impressed with the quality of this jewelry.  It is truly a statement piece.  "MAJESTICAL'S inventory changes quite often, so you will want to stop by their website anytime you are looking for something new.

Majestical  jewelry is handmade and was started by a small group of jewelry addicts in Charleston, SC. (USA)  They also have charms, bracelets, silver pieces, gemstones, pearls as well as many kinds of earrings and necklaces.  I am unsure if this is still in effect, but they were running a promotional code for $15 off order of $55 or more.  The code is 15DOLLARSOFF.  There was not an ending date on the letter I received so it wouldn't hurt to give it a try.  :)

I really like this company.  I feel confidant in recommending that you purchase from them. 

You can connect with Majestical in the following ways:  

Website
Facebook
Twitter 
Pinterest 
Instagram 
Google + 
Blog 


WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!

VICKI 




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment